Partner Sheet TossEdit
Tarp, sheet, ball, bucket (or anything to receive objects).
- Divide the group into two groups.
- One group with a sheet and ball is asked to toss their ball to another recipient using only the sheet to propel the ball.
- The other group may have a sheet, or a bucket, or webbing tied together. Bbe creative!.
- See how many successful throws and catches can be made!
Sheet Toss 'n' GoEdit
- Participants need to travel in a specific direction holding onto their sheet with both hands.
- The challenge is that they can only move while the ball on their sheet is in the air.