3-pound tin can (or bucket), small objects, water.
- Put the can in the center of the circle.
- Group members must pass the can around the group so that everyone gets it at least once.
- Neither the can, nor the objects can be touched by arms or hands, biting is also discouraged!
- Ask the group if they are ready for a bigger challenge, adding the objects inside the can, water, etc.
- We use this activity early on to enhance the belief in teamwork. It is relatively easy, yet can be a lot of fun when the challenge is heightened. It can also just be a success for a group that needs it.