- Ask the group to stand in a circle.
- One person, standing outside of the circle, is "it".
- The outside person walks around the circle, chooses someone by tap[ping their shoulder, and says "Hello, how are you?" The other answers, "Good, thank-you". They shake hands, and then run in opposite directions until meet each other at the open spot again.
- At this point they shake hands again saying "It's nice meeting you." The original it, goes back to the empty spot and the game continues.
- The role of it can be traded.
- Spanish, or other languages may be substituted for English.
- "Buenas Dias, como estas?" (for "Hello, how are you?").
- "Bien Gracias" (for "Good, thank-you").
- "Mucho Gusto" (for "It’s nice meeting you").