Webbing tied in a circle. Appropriate for the size of the group.
- Put the webbing circle in the center of the group.
- Ask the group members to put at least one “foot in the hole”.
- Now, ask the group to change places with another group member without touching the webbing or any other person.
- Each touch is counted and elapsed time in seconds is monitored.
- Keep trying to improve your score!
- We have had good results with this activity as a focuser. It provides a simple task that engages groups and provides some very quick positive results. It’s an effective create the environment activity for more complex initiatives to follow.